Tuesday, December 8, 2015

And so, my experience as an Uber Driver Begins

4 days (2 business days) after submitting my application, I have been approved as an Uber Partner.  Many have reported this process to take 2 weeks, so I'm feeling good about the relatively quick turnaround.

While waiting, I received several emails from Uber encouraging me to finish my application by submitting the remainder of my documents.  However, I had already sent all of them in, as confirmed by the app.  I'm not sure why it does this, but if it happens to you, it's probably okay to ignore.  

It's important to note that your car must be at most year 2005.  I don't know if this is the default year or if 10 is the set standard, so this may or may not change in less than a month.

Well, I need to get my car cleaned out and then I'm testing the app.  Hopefully, I'll have some good news to report later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment